Friday, January 7, 2011

Second Day

This morning I woke up, did yoga and went to school.
A couple of hours ago (9:00 PM) I was doing yoga and I got incredibly bored so I switched to Pilates early.  This kinda worries me, because I need to do yoga to help my neck and back and if I stop with yoga I might stop exercising...
BUT I MUST GO ON!
I need to be thinner!  It will boost my confidence, I'll have a healthy blood pressure/heart rate, and I won't think I look disgusting every time I look in the mirror.
Pilates is good, but I need to switch it up or else I stop, because I'm bored.  I'm planning on buying a dance cardio workout dvd next Friday with my allowance.  Hopefully I'll see a difference in my body within a month!

By the way, my model is Jennifer Hudson because she used to be overweight, but she worked really hard to get the amazing figure she has now.  I'm not that overweight, which makes her a great model because I'll lose my weight in half the time she did.  So about 4 months and I'll have a weight I'm happy with!

No comments:

Post a Comment